Sunday, June 27, 2010

Update: Spring/Summer 2010

It's been a long time since I wrote on my blog. I've been thinking about it a lot and would like to start writing regularly. My last post was a very long time ago and since then things have changed quite a bit.

So in November Matt and I broke up. It was terrible and I was heart broken. I even went to a therapist. What I learned from therapy is that break ups suck. You greave the same way you do a death. Then you move on. That's pretty much what happened. I've moved on now. I'll love him forever but I don't think I'll feel romantic love for him ever again.

So here I am back in the dating world. Dating sucks. I've done a pretty good job at hiding how much it sucks and how much I get hurt to everyone but Kristen. Sorry Kristen that you have to hear all my sob stories. I mean dating definately has it's benefits. I guess I have a love/hate relationship with dating LOL.

A great thing that happened this spring is that my brother Kevin came to visit with his family. I love them all and I'm so happy they're here. Kevin went home after a week but his wife Trish stayed here with the girls and are still here! They're going home in a couple weeks but I'm really glad to spend some time with them.



I'm trying to fill my time with as many activities as possible. The most fun activity I've enjoyed lately is KICKBALL! I've had so much fun playing and my team (Ballsagna) is awesome. right now we're in the playoffs. Our next game is on Wednesday. We're gonna kick some butt against those Blowies in the P Lot! GO PINK!


Another fun activity that I've just discovered is Geeks Who Drink trivia with my friend Jake (pictured above poking me in the head). I'm really not any good at it but it's a lot of fun.




So there's the quick and dirty update. I'm going to try to put updates up more regularly. The rest of the summer is going to be great!





















No comments: